Updated on: 11 August 2014
Oxford BioLabs uses the Internet to send information to persons who have expressed an interest in communicating with us, to recruit for and conduct clinical trials, and to market products. We respect your privacy and will never rent, share, sell or redistribute your e-mail information. Any e-mail information you give to us is totally confidential and will not be sold or given to any individual or company or organization.
Inquiries to [email protected] are answered individually whenever possible. Communications sent to multiple recipients carry clear instructions that allow recipients to unsubscribe.
Web Form Information
When you submit information to Oxford BioLabs to open an account, we may collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, address and email address. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of eighteen.
Oxford BioLabs Ltd. does not store credit card numbers on our servers. Credit card numbers are submitted to a credit card authorization service. This service provides Oxford BioLabs with credit card validation information only. We do not have access to your personal financial data.
Web Site Usage Information
We automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage information from you when you access any of our online services. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and subscribers use and navigate our Web sites on an aggregate basis, including but not limited to, the number and frequency of visitors and subscribers to each web page and the length of their visits.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information in the following ways:
- To perform the actions for which you specifically provided the information (For example, enabling us to process, validate, and verify purchases).
- To register you as a client and establish an account for you.
- To send you email notifications about our new or existing Oxford BioLabs products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. We retain personally identifiable information only as long as necessary to complete a purchase, thwart fraud, provide customer service, or maintain your account with us.
Comments and Questions